Therapy bed Felix a
Flexible like Felix - the therapy couch without limits
This couch offers your child a particularly large therapy area and a low entry height (height adjustment 68-103 cm, without castors). This makes therapy particularly comfortable for parents, child and carer. In addition, there is enough storage space underneath for therapy supplies such as blankets or preparations and much more.
Its homely design and disinfectability make Felix thoroughly suitable for everyday use.
It is often the smaller practical aids that make the difference between good and bad in everyday life. As a manufacturer in the rehabilitation sector, we have incorporated this valuable experience into the design of our therapy couch.
The result is a multifunctional couch in a child-friendly design.
Our therapy couches are available in many wood colours. The beech wood is treated with the desired colour glaze, as an alternative to "natural oiled" - all options are biologically neutral and free of harmful substances according to DIN EN 71-3 (security of toys)!
Since wood is a natural raw material, every therapy couch looks different. This makes your therapy couch a real one-of-a-kind!
Lacquered surfaces are also available.
- height adjustment with castors: 75 cm - 110 cm
- height adjustment without castors: 68 cm - 103 cm
- max. carrying capacity: 140 kg / 50 kg (head and foot element)
- max. lying area: 218 cm x 100 cm
- min. lying area: 130 cm x 100 cm
- sides: 44 cm x 100 cm
- sides, hinged: + 25° bis - 90°
- foot-switch on request
- for therapy by Bobath/Vojta
- grows with the child
- sides hinged and angle adjustable
- electrical height adjustment
- friendly, attractive design
- compact, can be used with castors
- tailor-made models
- powder-coated tubular steel frame, upholstered lying surface with Skai-padding
- Theraflex without castors
- Theraflex without head-/foot element