Get to know children's care bed Tom Paddy Edition
Thanks to the four-winged folding door and the electrical adjustment of the lying area (optional with bluetooth-control), the bed offers a very good therapeutic support. Because of the low entrance height of slightly over 20 cm, even smaller children can get into the bed on their own.
The integrated vinyl windows fit flush with the fixed padding (wipeable) and have a similar effect as the firmly integrated foam padding does. Furthermore, due to the windows one can have a look from the bed's outside and in the inside. This improves the controlling options and the well-being of the child.
What makes children's care bed Tom Paddy Edition special
- barred side height 123 cm
- lying height from 20 cm to 90 cm
- Trendelenburg/Antitrendelenburg-function (option)
- plexi-glass panelling as illustrated
- fixed, integrated padding with vinyl-windows in the door
Why you should choose our Tom Paddy-Edition
- therapy bed for kids, young people and small persons
- easy handling of the doors with child-proof lock
- can be combined with all bed frames
- optimum adjustment to correct care height possible, even for tall people
- the wooden surface is treated suitably for children (DIN 71-3 Toy Safety)
- body weights up to 150 kg possible
- extensive accessories
- professional construction style, high stability and reliability
- available in two sizes (90x200 cm and 90x170 cm)
- short delivery time
- humidity protection
- barred side height of 60 cm minimum (DIN/EN-regulation) available!
Bed size and barred side height
You should pay attention to the correct bed size and barred side height to ensure a good treatment!
Catalogues & downloads
In our download area you will find helpful informations and latest brochures to download. Click here to go to the corresponding area.
By using our online form you can conveniently order latest catalogues, conveniently delivered to your door.
Our wood tones/surface finish
Our care beds are available in various wood tones/surface finishes:
Our beds are available in many wood colours. The beech wood is treated with the desired colour glaze, as an alternative to "natural oiled" - all options are biologically neutral and free of harmful substances according to DIN EN 71-3 (security of toys)!
Since wood is a natural raw material, every bed looks different. This makes your bed a real one-of-a-kind!
Lacquered surfaces are also available.
Make your choice...
- choose model
- choose size
- choose equipment
- choose colour accents
- choose wood tone
lying area / external dimensions
- 90 x 200 cm / 120 x 238 cm
- 90 x 170 cm / 120 x 208 cm
- four-winged folding door
- child proof SAVI-lock I
- child proof SAVI-lock I, metal
- child proof SAVI-lock II
- child proof SAVI-lock III
- child proof SAVI-lock IV
lying height (top of the slatted bed base)
- 20 cm - 90 cm (low entrance)
door height / total height
- 123 cm / 155 cm
slatted bed base
- not adjustable
- manually adjustable head-/foot element
- electrically adjustable head-/foot element
- firm bed base
- Trendelenburg-function (sloping position of the lying area)
- without castors (low entry height of approx. 20 cm)
- small castors (low entry height of approx. 27 cm)
kind of wood
- beech wood, colour accent "nature"
- polyfoam RG 35
- interior spring mattress
- Reha-Star Plus mattress
- Reha-Star II matress
- cold foam mattress
- incontinence cover
- children's name on the side of the bed
- external door safety catch on the bed side
- entry aid in blue or creme
- hose feed-through
- storage compartment with tube feed-through for hanging up
- infusion holder
- raising aid
- mattress holder
- step protection for the slatted frame
- wood care set
- roof with lexan and ventilation holes
Here you can see some models we've produced to customer's order.
The Tom Paddy-edition is only available in standard sizes 90x200 cm and 90x170 cm and is because of that within a short time deliverable. Please contact us if you have special requests!